5/5/09

OK - - this irritates me and it will you as well

a rig site project worker at a fort mcmurray construction site wrote this: I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes, and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay check, I work on a rig site for a Fort McMurray construction project. At any time I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem. HOWEVER, what I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check, because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Understand - I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their ass, drink beer and smoke dope. Can you imagine how much money this country would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? Please pass this along because something has to change in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment