10/8/06

Baby D's 7th birthday!


My precious nephew Denison turned 7 today - time cruises, doesn't it! He enjoyed the Panthers game with his mom and brother Thomas, while the girls came with my mom to visit me! The oldest, Will stayed home for some peace and quiet (teenager) and their dad was working as usual. They will have the birthday celebration later this evening when they all gather back in Weddington (outside of Charlotte). Denis is a NASCAR fan, thankfully, and his favorite driver is Jeff Gordon. Not my fav, but he seems like a very nice guy. I made him a card with some JG stuff on it, which he will love and my gift is a JG t-shirt. He's actually going to be JG for Halloween - he was last year too. Little kids - aren't they funny!
It feels like we had a hurricane come through, I think Pepper and I will go out in the backyard and check on the flower beds and bird feeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment