12/7/06

perfect timing

Happy Thursday!

A friend sent this to me today - perfect timing Richard - thank you!

THE POWER OF PRAYER. I believe that God only gives three answers to
prayer: 1. "Yes!"

2. "Not yet."

3. "I have something better in mind."

God still sits on the throne. You may be going through a tough time right now but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that you cannot imagine. This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.

There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for
one another. Here is the prayer....

God, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and e-mail buddies
reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and
power. Amen.

1 comment:

Donna Perugini said...

Well said and well prayed, Katy. I receive the blessing!

Post a Comment