10/15/06

It's beautiful in North Carolina!


We are having fantastic weather, I'd like to order this for the entire year. As usual, the weekend has flown by. Pepper had yet another bloody nose ??? today. I will be calling the vet as soon as I can in the morning. Sure wish there was an answer for why this is happening - if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Isn't she the cutest dalmatian ever?
Check this out - I have jury duty tomorrow. They have you call in on Sunday night to see if you really have to go - well - I have to go. More on that later in the week.
Look at this from PartyLite - don't you love it? Check out my website and place an order via e-mail. Oh - I'm having an Open House next month - more on that later too.

I'm off to bed, have to get some rest before my civic duties! Make yours a great Monday - I know I will! Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment